About me

Let Me Introduce My Self


Hi  friends!I'm aayisha. I'm interested in paper crafts when I finished my schooling. Sometime I think It was very boring to sit at home and doing silly things when I finished my Advanced Level.. One day,I saw my mother threw waste papers on dustbin.Suddenly I thought to learn how to make paper flowers.Because by making crafts on paper it reduce  the cost to buy birthday cards,gifts when you  gifted to your loved ones.I learned the tutorial from videos blogs etc.

         Today Somehow I can make cards ,flowers, frames with paper quilling. I dedicated this blog to  who interested to make their gifts with their own  hand to gifted to someone on special function or events.So I create this blog to seekers to help with more creative paper quilling tutorials ,tips ,resources  and tricks.I hope you enjoy this blog.Feel free to ask questions and comment.

Here the photos of my first ever made paper crafts.So don't thing you cannot.You can improve your creativity by following my tutorials step by step.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is Paper Quilling?-Small Introduction

My creations